- Podium presentation in a concurrent session*
- Wide-screen slide format (16:9)
- Peer reviewers will select the top oral abstracts for presentation in a special plenary session.*
- Abstracts by early career investigators will be considered for the Joe Leigh Simpson Award.
- Attended poster session on either Monday, 9 July 2018, or Tuesday, 10 July 2018*
- Poster submissions with the highest peer review scores may be invited to give a brief oral presentation during a plenary session on Monday, 9 July 2018. Each presenter will have 2 minutes to speak and 2 minutes for Q&A. You will also be expected to present your paper poster during the scheduled poster session.
The maximum poster dimensions that will fit on the poster board are 90 cm wide by 200 cm high (35 x 78 inches). Please design your poster fit within this area (see image on right). Please have your poster printed, bring it with you and attach it to your assigned board according to the Poster Schedule. Push pins and Velcro may be used to attach posters to the boards.
If you like, you may have your poster printed by our exhibit partner, alter expo
at the following dimensions and price.
- Dimensions: 90cm wide x 200 cm high
- Price: 70,84€ + 21% VAT
- File types accepted: PDF, AI, EPS
- Minimum resolution: 150dpi at full dimensions
- Deadline: 20 June 2018 (NO posters will be accepted after this date.)
- Send via e-mail or Wetransfer to Ann Germonpré at email@example.com. Make sure to tell Ann the poster is for ISPD.
An invoice will be sent to you by alter expo
* Presenters must register for the conference, at least for the day of their assigned session. Presenters who are unable to attend on their assigned day may have a co-author present in their place and must contact ISPD Headquarters to make this substitution.