Abstracts are being accepted for Oral Presentation or Scientific Poster formats. Due to the nature of the virtual program, the majority of abstracts will be selected for poster presentation, which includes the option of a short recorded presentation.
- Video presentation in a plenary session — recording instructions will be provided for accepted abstracts.
- Live Q&A will take place at the end of each session and presenters are expected to attend.
- All submission sections required: objective, methods, results, and conclusions
- Wide-screen slide format (16:9)
- Peer reviewers selected abstracts for presentation in a Top Abstracts plenary session or a Current Hottest Topics plenary session.
- Abstracts by early career investigators will be considered for the Joe Leigh Simpson Award.
- PDF poster file — upload instructions will be provided for accepted abstracts.
- Poster presenters may be asked to attend a virtual poster session that provides the ability to chat online with attendees who view their poster.
- TBA: a video presentation of the poster may or may not be required; please watch for updates.
- All submission sections are required: objective, methods, results, and conclusions
All oral and poster abstract submissions that are presented at the virtual meeting will be published in a special edition of Prenatal Diagnosis